Big Decision

As many of you may know or may have heard Phyllis and I have been considering staying here at Santiago Christian Academy (Chile) for another year.  We would like to share that we have made the decision to stay here another year if the Lord allows.  This is a big decision for us and has not been one that has been made lightly.   We thank you for all those who have prayed for us!
Since we have decided to pursue another year we must also raise money for the second year.  We have decided to come back home to Minnesota over the Christmas/summer break to begin raising support and testifying to what God has been doing in and through us.   Would you consider partnering with us in the ministry God is doing here at SCA?
We are going to be flying into MN on December 17 with a plan of returning to Chile in the end of January.  During this time we would like to meet with any and all who are interested in supporting us or are interested in hearing how God is working in Chile.
With any questions please feel free to send us a note through this blog or email us directly at: